|Here is an example of how this provision in H.R. 985 could hurt people: The warning labels for fluoroquinolone antibiotics, including Cipro, Levaquin, and Avelox, have recently been updated to note that permanent peripheral neuropathy is a potential.|
|It could be based in an autoimmune thyroid condition like Hashimoto's disease, but it's not always an overt, classic hypothyroidism that might be picked up by your family physician or by a conventional lab test just looking at a TSH level or a T4 level.|
|“The study looked at a very common antibiotic, Cipro, which we commonly use to treat urinary infections, traveler's diarrhea and food poisoning.”. The article adds that probiotic therapy could help people with Crohn's disease and irritable bowel.|
|Ten percent of individuals worldwide are affected by autoimmune diseases, with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) being one of the most common.1 Drug-induced lupus erythematosus (DILE) was first recognized in 1945 with sulfadiazine as the offending .|
|Then in 2011, the agency added myasthenia gravis — an autoimmune disease that affects skeletal muscles — to the boxed warning. In August 2013, the agency required drug makers to add warnings about the potential for peripheral neuropathy, nerve .|
|The world's first registry for patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) and other autoimmune diseases (ADs) has gone online, to honor National Autoimmune Disease Awareness Month in March. The Autoimmune Research Network (ARNet) is a creation of the .|
- Lilly (LLY) Tops Q1 Earnings, Misses Sales, Shares Down
- Kibbles and Picks 2016/17 – Conference Championships
- Lawmaker Mocks Abortion Law with Call for $100 Masturbation Fines
- Tired of Your Every Night 2 AM Wake-Up Call?
- Transcript of Afib Chat with Cleveland Clinic Atrial Fibrillation ...
- Transcript of Afib Chat with Cleveland Clinic Atrial Fibrillation Experts on October 30, 2012
- Transcript of Afib Chat with Cleveland Clinic Atrial Fibrillation Experts on March 6, 2017
- Transcript of Afib Chat with Cleveland Clinic Atrial Fibrillation Experts on May 29, 2015
- Two New Bills Quietly Slipping Through Congress That Will Give Big Pharma Unlimited Power & Zero Accountability
- Multiple Sclerosis: An Autoimmune Disease